Technical requirements for sliding bearing bush of deep groove ball bearing:
1. The bonding between the alloy layer and the shell shall be firm without shelling, and the surface of the alloy layer shall be free of holes and inclusions.
2. The surface and split plane of bearing bush shall be smooth and smooth without cracks, scratches and bumps.
3. When there is scraping allowance, the surface roughness of alloy layer of bearing bush shall not be greater than 1.25 μ M.
4. In the pressed state, the parallelism of the bearing bush split plane to the outer circle bus is not more than 0.02mm within the length of 100 mm.
5. The contact area of bearing bush shall be larger than that of the total area.